Specialized Autism Consultants is seeking individuals who are highly energetic, dedicated and posses a passion for changing the lives of children on the Autism Spectrum or individuals requiring behavioral support. We are always interested in meeting with qualified candidates who have experience or an interest in the field of Applied Behavioral Analysis and special education. Please see below for more information about the opportunities within our organization.
We accept applications and resumes year-round and keep them on file for when positions become available.
- Has obtained a Bachelors Degree (Preferred) in Behavioral Science or related fields (such as Psychology, Special Education, Elementary Education, Applied Behavior Analysis, Occupational/Physical/Speech Therapy or Counseling/Social Work.
- Knowledge of Autism and other developmental disorders preferred
- Knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis preferred
- Previous experience working with a range of children/young adults with autism, developmental disorders or typically developing children
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Passion for helping children achieve their full potential
- Ability to work on a team
- Willing to learn and implement new skills